Heart-Shaped Crayons
You'll need:
Crayons, heart-shaped mold pan or tin
To Make:
Use crayon scraps or break up full crayons into 1/2" bits. Use a single shade or mix several together. Fill the mold about 3/4" high with crayon fragments. Bake at 250 for 10-15 minutes, or until crayons are just melted. Remove and let harden. Tip: Put in freezer for a few minutes and the crayons will pop out easily.
2 comments:
We must get the same magazines. The difference is I only thought about making them. I decided I don't really have the time or the ingredients and Evan doesn't color anyway. Yours turned out good, though! :)
Ezra got invited to a Valentine's Day party so I made the crayons to give to the other kiddies. It was really super easy. But I did melt all of Ezra's crayons, so now I have to buy him some new ones!
Post a Comment