Monday, February 18, 2008

Anika takes charge

Today was Anika's day to be independent (she continues the trend to this moment by refusing to go to sleep). After making a trip to the store, we put her in the high chair for a little bit of oatmeal. She really enjoyed it--so much so, in fact, that she kept wrestling the spoon out of Christina's hand and feeding it to herself. She couldn't possibly put something as important as her dinner in somebody else's hands...
While Anika was eating her oatmeal, we put Ezra in the bathtub. He usually carries on quite a one-man conversation while he is in there. Today, he was coloring the bathtub while saying, "This is daddy right here," "this is mommy over here," "here is a baby sister," "Right here is a BIG zebra," "this is a red car over here," etc. He drew his entire day on the wall while in the bath. Each color represents someone different. 

2 comments:

Kayli said...

Hey I finally found your blog after I figured out that I have to spell you name right! :)
Anyway, it is so cute--I loved Ezra's and Anika's v-day shirts! Adorable!!
And your life drawing was beautiful I thought.

Christina said...

thanks kayli! I'm glad you found the blog, it was inspired by yours!