Today I took the kids to a Valentine's Day party. I wanted to find them matching shirts to wear. I couldn't find any boys shirts, so I ended up making these. Ezra's says "be mine" and Anika's says "be mine too." So it might sound kinda dorky, but they looked really adorable. I decided I should make them matching shirts more often. It was really easy to do. Ezra loved it, he kept running up to Anika, looking at her shirt and yelling "Same shirt! Same!" It's pretty easy to please him!
6 comments:
Did you stitch those letters on??? And make her headband?
Did you make one for Jon too?
Yeah, I just cut out felt and stitched them on. The headband is out of felt too. I made a headband for Jon but he refuses to wear it. I don't know why!
You could sell those--shirts and headbands! They are adorable! And seriously, Jon, come on--what kind of a party pooper are you???
Actually, Christina is not telling the truth. I begged her to make me a shirt and headband, but she refused. She said I was dorky enough already.
Gee, that's funny. Casey wears his all the time and thinks it's very cool.
Post a Comment