Thursday, February 21, 2008

Quiet Book, Part 2



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Tina, your quiet book turned out awesome! We have most of those same pages, but not the laundry one. It's so cute! Way to go! I hope it works for you, too. Do you have one of those little things where you look for objects in the rice or beads? If not, let me know. I'll send you the directions for that next.

Christina said...

Hey, Thanks! I'll have to start making one for Anika so I can get it done before she is old enough to start asking where hers is. That's funny that you asked about the I spy thing. I thought that the material that I made the front cover on would be perfect for one of those and I found in my stuff some of the plastic for the front part. So yes, please do send me the directions!