Monday, February 11, 2008

Itsy-Bitsy 'pider

This morning Ezra woke up and wanted his dad to come and read stories. So, when dad came to his room, and asked which story Ezra would like to read, he looked around and found the songbook that has "Itsy-Bitsy Spider" in it. He picked it up and exclaimed, "Daddy, read 'Itsy Bitsy 'pider water pout, down rain wash 'pider out, out sun dry rain, 'pider up 'pout again!'" And then he thrust it into dad's arms and said, "Read it!" Dad said, "You just sang the whole song yourself!" Ezra replied, "I did it!"

Anika woke up a little while after Ezra did, and she was in a great mood. She kept dropping her bottle because she was smiling and milk was spilling out of her mouth. We went into Ezra's room to see what he was doing, and he said, "Dad and Anna Banana play ring rosies." So, I let Ezra grab one of her hands while I held onto her and grabbed Ezra's other hand. We played about 5 or 6 times and she laughed and shrieked through it, especially when we would "all fall down!" I think this is the first time she played this game, and she loved it!

No comments: