Today we took Anika to the Doctor's office because her cough started to sound like a barking seal. It seemed that everyone in the greater Lafayette area had the same problem, because it took nearly an hour to get to see a doctor. When we finally got inside, the nurse who checked her out would not put her down, saying "I'm going to take you home!" She thought Anika was really cute and, of course, Anika loved every second of it. She brought the other nurses in to see her, saying "Come see this baby, she looks like a doll!" Anyway, all of the nurses got to hold Anika and she laughed at them and did her best to keep their attention. Once they were done playing around, they gave us our prescription and we were on our way.
When we ask Ezra a question like, "Are you sick?" or "Are you a big boy?" or "Are you nice?" he would usually respond with "yeah" or "no." Recently, however, he's taken a different approach. When we ask him a question like the above, he responds, "No, I'm Ezra!" which is really funny. Today, he was playing around with his toys and saying "I'm Ezra" when he started yelling, "I awesome! Ezra awesome!" And then we asked, "are you awesome Ezra?" and he would respond, "yeah, I awesome!"
2 comments:
Are Anika and Ezra feeling better? Could you give me your e mail address, I want to send you something. Thanks love Mom
Hey...I just wanted to leave you my email on here, so you could give me yours and I'll send you the pictures I took today.
sarah.iddings@gmail.com.
Post a Comment