Yesterday morning Ezra woke up a bit early, so we put him in bed with us. He was a little grouchy, so we decided to play the "favorites" game (this involves us asking Ezra what his favorite car, baby, animal, book, song, is and him responding with laughter). Well, we'd gone through the animal, car, song, et cetera, so I finally asked him, "Who is your favorite baby?" and he replied, "Baby sister!" Then I asked, "who is your favorite mom?" and he exclaimed, "Christina!" (which he pronounces, "Two-Teena"). He was really proud of himself.
Tonight, for the first time, we put Anika in the bouncy chair. We've noticed that she gets increasingly bored with her toys/chairs in recent days so we finally got this little attention-grabber out of the storage. She absolutely loved it! She played around with the ball for most of the time, and started to learn how to shift herself a little bit. Of course, Ezra and his friend Dylan loved it too, so they showed her how to do everything. This was about as excited as we've seen her in a long time.
4 comments:
I can't believe how much Anika has grown. I really enjoy looking at the blog everyday.
Sorry, forgot to sign my name, love Grandma
Sorry I never got around to telling you yesterday, Tina, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wow, 30! You are so old now! :)
Thanks Mandy! I'm trying to keep up with you!! HaHa
Post a Comment