Thanks for the wonderful afternoon treats, Christina! It was perfect! As always, I delight in your creativity and you make me (and the kids) so happy!
Beautiful cupcakes! Did you make them? What a cute idea!! I'll have to do that with Steele and Bridget :)
Hi Becky, No, I didn't make them. I bought them at Cold Stone Creamery. I wouldn't buy them again though. They looked better than they tasted and they were pretty pricey, I thought. It was fun nonetheless!
You do such fun and creative things with your family! I'm sorry you were having a bad day, but I'm glad you got to go to Indi. Where did you go?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks for the wonderful afternoon treats, Christina! It was perfect! As always, I delight in your creativity and you make me (and the kids) so happy!
Beautiful cupcakes! Did you make them? What a cute idea!! I'll have to do that with Steele and Bridget :)
Hi Becky,
No, I didn't make them. I bought them at Cold Stone Creamery. I wouldn't buy them again though. They looked better than they tasted and they were pretty pricey, I thought. It was fun nonetheless!
You do such fun and creative things with your family! I'm sorry you were having a bad day, but I'm glad you got to go to Indi. Where did you go?
Post a Comment