This past weekend we had the chance to go checkout where we are going to be moving this summer. I am so excited! I love it, love it, love it! We were able to check out the area a little bit and check out some places to live and we even got to go to church. Jonathan was excited to see Merril Hoge at church. I didn't know who that was but apparently he used to play football and is now on ESPN. Everyone was really nice to us and we really feel like this is where we should be. We are really thankful to be led to such a great place. You should all plan to come out and visit us!
9 comments:
I'm glad you love it-that's always a plus. Did you find a place to live?
Oooooh--I'm so glad you guys are excited!! I missed seeing you at church.
I hope we are just like you in a month or two or so. Scouting out our new area--psyched for moving on, and happy as can be.
:)
Fun stuff! Looks great - glad you had a good time.
Do you have pics of the town and campus? I'm excited for you guys! -Nate
The Kreis Family is from Cincinnati. Apparently their is a Kreis Lane named after the relatives. We'll have to come check it out. Congrats!!!
I'm glad you loved it! I told you its an awesome place. I am also glad you enjoyed the chili, its some of our favorite, my mom makes it all the time. Also I love your new title pic! How cute!!
We haven't decided for sure on where we will live but we have narrowed it down quite a bit.
Kayli- You are breaking my heart!! Wonderful things are in store for you guys, I am positive! It sucks to have to wait though!
We didn't take any pictures of the campus or of the town...I'm not sure why. I'll have to find some and do a post on that.
Becky- definitely come and visit us! I'll have to find that street and post some pictures of it!
And Sarah, why have you never mentioned this chili to me before?? It's really good! :)
We need to talk more, I didn't realize you had already gotten over there. I'm so glad you like the place and it really sounds like it will be great. How fun that you got to go to church and meet the ward. I'm sure they are excited to have you. I sure miss you guys. I love your new picture of the kids. They are so adorable! Give them a hug for Grandma. I'm still waiting to take them to the Peppermint Store!
Ah, 5-way chili. I miss that! You have to try the Coney dogs next. They are a little smaller than regular hotdogs, but they literally cover them in handfuls of cheese! Man it is good. I can't believe Sarah and I forgot to mention this stuff to you.
Post a Comment