In honor of Annika reaching the year and a half mark (and also because her crib was starting to fall apart!) we got her a toddler bed. She loves it! You can tell she feels special that she has a bed like Ezra's. Surprisingly, she goes to bed in it really well. However, she now wakes up a lot more at night and when we go into her room we often find her standing in the middle of her room disoriented.
So... she now sleeps in ours bed a lot more. Oh well. At least I don't have to worry about her old crib falling apart on her in the middle of the night. You take what you can get, right?
2 comments:
Your blog page thing is very cool! I love it, it would be great for the grandparents and family that do not do the facebook thing. I just might have to set one up.......
We also moved Colin to a toddler bed!
Post a Comment