Jon and I are trying to figure out what we should be doing to make sure our kids turn out like this girl. She has confidence, a testimony, is articulate and of course- she got into Harvard.
She does an amazing job at answering the questions that are fired at her. Pretty good for a 20 year old.
Day of Faith: Personal Quests for a Purpose - 3. Rachel Esplin from Harvard Hillel on Vimeo.
3 comments:
Thanks for posting this. She did a great job explaining - I can see why she got into Harvard.
I really enjoyed watching this. We all hope our children will become as confident and secure in their testimony of the church. I'm sure you will do your best to make sure your children do as well. You guys are great parents.
Thanks for posting this!!! She is my new hero!!!
Post a Comment