Saturday, June 7, 2008

Water park

This is the day I have waiting for since I first heard that my second baby was going to be a girl. Annika finally has enough hair to have TWO pig tails on top of her head! How cute!!

Here are some pictures of us at the water park yesterday. You can't really tell from this picture but it was really fun. Although today Jonathan has quite the burn. It's pretty bad, he's been nauseous and light headed and achey all day. I'm guessing that's not good. I had a picture of his torso to put on here but he wouldn't let me load it. I don't know why!


The teeny tiny person up there is Jonathan. How brave!

Brad and Lorrain your kids will have a BLAST at this place when you guys come! And it's right here in town.


4 comments:

Jared said...

I don't know if you remember me, but I was in Laramie right before you left. Elder Crouch might sound more familiar. It was so great to come across your blog! Looks like things are great for you and your growing family! I hope to hear from you.

Amanda said...

Aw, come on, Jon ... party pooper! :)

Sarah Iddings said...

Very cute, Annika was a doll in her bathing suit! But Jonathan should have allowed the torso picture!

Family Life said...

That place looks like a lot of fun. My kids are crazy about big slides and roller coasters. We can't wait to come see you guys, only 29 days and counting.