Friday, June 27, 2008

Picture update

Jonathan was requesting some pictures of the kids...so here they are!
Annika at Grandpa and Grandma McKenzie's house
Ezra with his cousin Abby
Ezra at Devil's Canyon Overlook
Annika needing a nap
Ezra and Kennedi
Annika in front of Grandma and Grandpa Childs house
Ezra and Annika
Annika standing all by herself
Getting ready for a bath
"See Daddy I can stand all on my own!"



3 comments:

Sarah Iddings said...

You are kidding me! She stands so well. She better not be walking before you get her back here. I had a feeling she would. Dylan misses Ezra like crazy. I am going a bit nuts myself. I notice myself staying inside much more. We miss you! And the pictures are adorable. Its nice that you get to visit with your family and that you are having such a good time.
Can't wait to see ya!

Anonymous said...

Tina,

That's the best post ever! I can't believe what a big girl Annika is, and she looks so proud too! I'm really proud of her. And Ezra looks like he's having a good time with Kennedi and with Abby. Those are the cutest pictures I've ever seen!

Lisa Webb said...

Annika's eyes are so pretty and big! You have the cutest kids!