Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pool day

Today the kids and I went to the little pool at the park with Brad & Lorrain and kids. Everyone had a blast. Annika loved to splash in the water and Ezra got in and out all by himself. That's pretty significant if you know Ezra. He really loved to run up and down the sidewalk along the pool. I kept hearing someone shouting "Walk!" and figured out it was the lifeguard yelling at Ezra. Duh! I guess that is dangerous!





After we left the pool we let the kids play at the playground next to it. Lovell has really spruced up its parks since my day. When I was a kid, all that stood where this nice playground set now stands was a really tall metal slide. It burned your behind everytime you slid down it, but we still lined up to go! Kids these days...they have it made!!!


3 comments:

Tracy said...

yea, what ever happened to all those tall metal slides? I've got pictures of me sliding down them. Kids don't just have it made, they're missing out on important life experiences! What a fun time, Annika looks so happy in the water. And Yeah for Ezra and a little independence! We miss you!

Sarah Iddings said...

That's awesome! It looks like they are having such a good time. And I am sure you are enjoying the low humidity. We've had muggy days with just enough rain to make it feel gross outside. But I have to get out to the waterpark again soon...Looks like too much fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the expressions of pure joy on their faces, especially Ezra's. You really only see that face at the waterpark! And it looks like Annika kept her hat on...how cute!