Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Swimming at Thermopolis

Today we took Kennedi to Thermopolis to meet her parents. They were going to go swimming in the hotsprings there. When we got there it looked like so much fun that my mom and I decided to rent swimming suits and go. It was a lot of fun, but now I smell like sulfur. I guess that's the price you pay...well that and ten dollars!


Outside we found this dinosaur and Ezra had to go meet it. Don't worry, it was an herbivore.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too cute! I bet Ezra was really excited to meet the dinosaur. I love the look on his face! He's getting soooo big, I can hardly believe it!

Amanda said...

You can rent swimming suits? Um ... ew?

Christina said...

Mandy,
I was desperate...okay?? You would have done it too! Plus, I figured the water was probably grosser than anything on the suit!

Amanda said...

No, I really don't think I would have. But I agree that the water was probably the grossest of the two. :)