Today Christina, Ezra, and Annika met me at school for lunch. We met at the fountain outside of my office where Ezra took a little dip in the water. While trying just to get his hands wet, he accidentally put his chest in front of one of the water spouts. The spout then forcefully sprayed him with water until he fell back, scared and crying for Daddy to come and save him. He was soaked! A few seconds later he seemed to be okay, as he skipped and jumped his way to the student union and enjoyed his special lunch of french fries and green beans.
In other news, here are a few pictures of us from the last few days...
Christina calls this picture "Miss Banana and Mister Tomato"
Here's a picture of Christina talking to her mom on the phone. I really like this picture a lot. Also: look how green everything is! That's what a few weeks of constant rain will do to a place!

Ezra was having fun playing with the camera--he kept turning his body around and making funny faces for the camera. For every picture we took of Annika, he immediately said, "Ezra's turn now!" He's a funny little guy.
Christina said I didn't have anything funny in this post, so I've decided to add a joke:
Rene Descartes walks into a resturant and sits down for dinner. The waiter comes over and asks if he'd like an appetizerFor those who don't get it, Descartes is the first philosopher of the modern period who famously (sort of) said, "Cogito ergo sum" or "I think therefore I am". And you didn't think philosophy could be funny!
"No thank you" says Descartes, "I'd just like to order dinner"
"Would you like to hear our daily specials?" asks the waiter
"No" says Descartes, getting impatient
"Would you like a drink before dinner?" the waiter asks
Descartes is insulted, since he's a tee-totaler
"I think not!" he says indignantly, and POOF! he disappeared.
5 comments:
Gotta love those piggy tails!! Yes Jon, you do look like a tomato, you are just a little red. Next time wear some sunscreen. Listen to Christina, she knows what she is talking about. p.s. love the pictures of Ezra also he is such a doll.
Love
Mom
Nope, philosophy's still not funny...but that sunburn sure is! he he
Loved the joke! Thanks for explaining it for those of us who have forgotten any philosophy knowledge we may have had!
Hi guys, they accepted the counter offer and I signed the papers today. Keep your fingers crossed nothing goes wrong. On the 25th of July we will be free yea!!!!
Later
Mom
I buckled over laughing hysterically at your joke, hahaha, still laughing. The Belts are definitely going to miss the McKenzie's--what goes around comes around. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment