You look like you are having so much fun! They look adorable in their life jackets!! Ezra looks ticked off though..lol...its cute. We miss you! See you soon!
I used to swim in there when I was a kid and loved it until the year I heard a bunch of cows had fallen through the ice into the lake. I still swam in there but was really nervous about stepping on a bloated dead cow. Don't worry, I never did. Oh and yes, Ezra was extremely ticked. I thought he would like it after awhile but he never really did.
So Ezra didn't enjoy the boat ride, eh? Guess he's not much of a thrill seeker then. Lucky for you! (That is for future occasions). Miss you all, Hope you're still having fun!
Looks like a fun day. Ezra's face reminded me of the time we took a river trip a couple of years ago. Madison sat petrified and crying on my lap the entire time--I don't think she even had an ounce of fun. Why do we force our children into these things all in the name of fun??? I guess if we didn't, they'd never try new things, eh?
6 comments:
You look like you are having so much fun! They look adorable in their life jackets!! Ezra looks ticked off though..lol...its cute. We miss you! See you soon!
Looks like fun, but I don't think I'd want to fall in that water! :)
I used to swim in there when I was a kid and loved it until the year I heard a bunch of cows had fallen through the ice into the lake. I still swam in there but was really nervous about stepping on a bloated dead cow. Don't worry, I never did.
Oh and yes, Ezra was extremely ticked. I thought he would like it after awhile but he never really did.
So Ezra didn't enjoy the boat ride, eh? Guess he's not much of a thrill seeker then. Lucky for you! (That is for future occasions). Miss you all, Hope you're still having fun!
Look at those cuties! Ezra looks a little worried, but it makes a funny picture. Is he still wearing the glasses around? They're pretty cute.
Miss you and love you!
Jonathan
Looks like a fun day. Ezra's face reminded me of the time we took a river trip a couple of years ago. Madison sat petrified and crying on my lap the entire time--I don't think she even had an ounce of fun. Why do we force our children into these things all in the name of fun??? I guess if we didn't, they'd never try new things, eh?
Post a Comment