Monday, April 28, 2008

Yale! and other things



Jonathan finally got his summer job offer today. He's going to teach a class at Yale University this summer. He is really excited. He can't wait to write his dissertation in the ambience of Yale. I'm really excited for him too. What a cool place to go do scholarly things. Check out their library:

This would be a cool place to go write! I would be jealous, but then I remember that he has to write a 500 or so page book. Glad it's not me!

Here is Ezra looking scholarly. The title of this photo is, "Next Stop Yale!"


These photos are taken of the tree that is right outside our apartment. It is so pretty right now. I have been trying to work on my photography skills, so if anyone knows any tricks let me know!



5 comments:

Sarah Iddings said...

I think those pictures look really good, and that tree is beautiful, the only tip I have is put Ezra & Anika in that picture and it would be even better.

Amanda said...

Yeah for Jon! How exciting! And I think your pictures are looking fabulous!

Becky's Place said...

Congrats!

Alice Childs said...

What excitement! I love the smell of libraries and the atmosphere of universities. You will have a great experience Jon!

Christina--I love your pictures. The tree is beautiful, and Ezra does indeed look very scholarly.

Lisa Webb said...

You might be jealous of the beach but I am jealous of YALE! I wish i was scholarly (i doubt I even spelled it right!) I guess the grass is always greener.... By the way if you ever decided to take a vacation I can take you to the prettiet beaches, (don't ask becky the day I took her and the family it was fogging)