Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Mad Hatter

Friday night we went to an "un-birthday" party at Church. This is Ezra wearing his mad hatter hat and hoarding balloons. He had a great time; when he first walked in, he was amazed at the decorations and he was a great boy during the event. Anika spit up all over her outfit so I had to run to Wal-Mart to get her a new one. Consequently, I missed most of the party, but I hear it was pretty fun!

Today Ezra got new sandals for the summer. He wouldn't let Christina dress him aside from a diaper and a cowboy hat, so here's a picture of his cute hat and whistle. You can't see his shoes, but he's most definitely wearing those too, since he wouldn't let Christina take them off all day long, not even for his nap. 

I bet everybody has one of these "kid-in-the-dryer" photos, so I thought we would share ours. I'm glad we had time to snap a picture of this one. 
Today I was away in Chicago at a political science conference (or, as Christina likes to call it, "off with the nerd herd"). It was a lot of fun for me as I got some good feedback on my dissertation. 
While I was away, Christina, Ezra, and Anika spent the day together. It was really cool because Christina and Ezra watched conference together. Ezra and Anika were really good all day for their mom, and they both stayed up long enough to see their dad get home. 

No comments: