Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"I did it!"

Look what Ezra has learned to do! I'm not too excited about this. He is usually really cautious about these things. I like that he is learning and trying new things but at the same time I really don't want him to get hurt! Today he also climbed up the tallest ladder at the playground- I could probably just reach it by standing on my tiptoes. I wasn't thrilled with that either, but he was soooo proud of himself that he did it. In fact that's what he said, he got up there stood up and said "Mommy, mommy I DID it!" 
After Ezra had his nap and snack we went outside to finger paint. I really didn't want to clean paint off the couch, floor, ceiling, etc...
Anika sat on a blanket and enjoyed being up and outdoors. I like this picture, I think the look she has on her face is adorable.
Don't you just want to pinch her cheeks?
Whoa! Scary dinosaur!

4 comments:

Sarah Iddings said...

He's in his batman pajamas..how cute!! He is daring! and Anika is way too cute. I love her outfit!

Anonymous said...

scary dinosaur, huh? i bet your neighbor, josh, can scare her even more!

Tracy said...

Anika always has the cutest expressions on her face, I think its all in the eyebrows!

Tracy said...

Oh, and thanks for letting the girls paint too! I am also glad Minnie went directly home after all of her painting so that I didn't have to clean her up!