So if you read the last post, it was spawned by hearing a book review on NPR about the book Super Sad True Love Story in which the author paints a picture of what the near future may look like. It sounds very interesting. Oh and I might add-- Jonathan wrote that post in like 10 minutes. That would have taken me an hour or a day, so I was impressed.
Anyway, moving on...
Music has made its way back on to the blog. We added this for your listening pleasure. Also, I am planning to post a series of "Home Improvement" blog posts to document what we've been up to for the past few months. First off is the wall calendar that I finished today. I'll try to post something everyday for awhile (no guarantees this will happen everyday, but I'll try.)
This is in our kitchen. We started by painting the wall with chalkboard paint. Then, using a lot of painters tape, I painted the lines on with an off white paint to make a 6 week calendar, so now I can just write on the months, dates, and events with chalk and erase it easily. I totally love how it turned out.
And this if for Ezra to see when he wakes up in the morning. Jonathan took this picture of this Katydid on our bedroom window (it was on the outside, thankfully.) Weird but cool. It's pretty much life size.
2 comments:
Very cool calendar and totally disgusting bug! :)
I love the calendar idea...too cute...you are too creative, when we get a house I am going to need you to come visit for a month or so and help me out ;-)
Post a Comment