Wednesday, August 25, 2010

the cause!

They have finally found what is causing the pancreatitis! It's my gallbladder. It's not working. I've never been so excited to find out I have a diseased body part. I'll just get it taken out and then be done with all of this being sick business. It's no fun at all.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Woo hoo!!! Goodbye gallbladder, hello health! Good riddance, right?!? I mean, who decided we needed those things anyway? I hope the surgery goes well and you feel fantastic when it's over!

Tracy said...

I'm glad they figured it out! Man, it seems lately that a lot of people are having gallbladder issues. I hope the surgery goes well and your recovery is quick!

Melissa said...

I have not read your blog in awhile...so I just got caught up. I am sorry to hear about your gallbladder. I had gallstones during my pregnancy with Grace and after (I guess the hormones can cause them to form)...so I had to get my gallbladder removed in May. Good luck with everything. I am glad they found a cause and you are on the road to healing! Your family is so precious!