Friday, October 16, 2009

The first chronicle



Welcome to our new and improved blog! 
We've made a name change. (About the name change: when I was a little kid, my brothers used to call me, among other things, "Tink." It sort of stuck as a nickname, hence the name "The Tink Chronicles.")

We've made a few additional changes:
1) Determination. We will update this blog daily. Well, I mean, we'll try...No, we'll do it! You know, if we can...We can! and we will! probably.
2) Comments are now required. We've rigged the blog such that you cannot look at a post without leaving a comment. If you do, your computer will self-destruct.
3) We may add some new and improved features to the blog such as- book reviews, recipes and other surprises. How exciting!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Yea! Love the new blog! Let's hold each other accountable on that daily posting thing. I would love to do that, too, but that might be pushing it. :)

Becky's Place said...

Thank you for inviting me to your new blog. I love it!!

Linda said...

I'd hate for my computor to self-destruct, so just in case...

Lisa Webb said...

i hear you on needing to make things alittle more private. sick sad world we live in huh... Anyhoooo I'll be checking and and i think i'll add that self destructing feature to my blog as well!! Always copying your wonderful ideas!!
xoxo lisa

Lisa Webb said...

i hear you on needing to make things alittle more private. sick sad world we live in huh... Anyhoooo I'll be checking and and i think i'll add that self destructing feature to my blog as well!! Always copying your wonderful ideas!!
xoxo lisa

Nicole said...

I'm SO exited about the new blog! I LOVE the web address!! It's very cute!

Kayli said...

I'm glad you didn't go private, but I hope I didn't bully you into it! I love hearing from and seeing you guys!