Friday, October 30, 2009

Scary photos in honor of Halloween!




In honor of the fact that I have finally attempted (with success!) to use the scanner part of my printer and in honor of Halloween tomorrow, I am uploading some really "scary" photos of me when I was a kid. Now, I realize that I was somewhat of a tomboy when I was a kid, but seriously, I can't believe I walked around like that! Wow. Another funny thing about this photo is that 95% of photos taken of me during my childhood shows me holding one cat or another. Too funny.



Here's another scary photo of me in spandex! Those were all the rage back then. Also, check out my skate or die brothers. Sweet hair! Besides my three brothers, also in this photo is my mom, my best friend Tiffany and her mom.



The pic on the left is of my and my brother Alan taken by my Grandma Childs before school one day, with my cat C.C. (named after C.C. Deville!- from the band Poison- haha) The one on the top is me with my brother Barry and on the bottom is my brothers Casey and Brad. So these photos really aren't that scary but they go along with the others. So there you go. Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

In the first picture you look like you are trying to make a nice face after you got caught choking that cat. You still have your hand around the poor thing's neck.

Poor cat.

Nice spandex, by the way. I got sent home from school for wearing spandex when I was in 3rd grade. The teacher had to gently explain to me why it was okay for girls to wear spandex and not boys. I totally didn't get it, she had to explain it more than once.

Kayli said...

Umm, I've seen a lot of things in my life, but THAT
WAS

AWESOME!!!

Lisa Webb said...

aww those weren't scary!!! They were adorable! I love your family!! So cute!

Sarah Iddings said...

awww.i think you were cute...what a cute family!