While I was in Utah I got to work at my mom and sister in law's fabric store Just Sew. Mostly, it was just an opportunity to hang out with my mom while I was there-- and it was so much fun. Jonathan was so nice to stay at home and be Mr. Mom so I could have this time off.
I thought these guys were pretty smart to have figured out a way to hang out with your friends all day and do something you love- but get paid for it.
They have the most amazing fabric in the store and while I did get paid for being there, I didn't see a dime since I couldn't resist getting fabric for several projects. If you are ever in the Salt Lake area and like to sew definitely go check it out!
Oh- and I should add that right next door to Just Sew is the Blue Lemon and they have the tastiest sweet potato fries I've ever eaten. I can't wait to go back just to eat some more. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment