We're getting all settled in and ready for a new school year to begin shortly.
Unfortunately, it seems as though this area does not have adequate and appropriately priced schooling for preschoolers (on up) so I'm getting a crash course in home schooling. I hope I'm up for the challenge.
Also, I've been getting a glimpse of the hot new professor on campus. Jonathan has started going in full days to the office. He is beaming with joy for his new job. That makes us all happy (and makes the adjustment easier for me).
Ezra is completely thrilled with the prospect of not going to school and staying home all day with mom (this seriously surprised me) but I am glad.
Annika is in the process of learning to use a potty. We are all rooting for her (quick) success.
I am adjusting to "normal" life. It is strange to have to cook dinner every night after going to the dining hall for three years but I am looking forward to the inevitable drop in weight as a result of not utilizing the "all you can eat" dining hall experience. Also, I don't know a soul around so my days are a bit different than before but I've always been a homebody so it's not a huge deal.
All is slowly falling into place.
No comments:
Post a Comment