Yesterday as we were walking back from NKU's faculty picnic we were shocked to see a coyote in the baseball field. It was really scary! As I shouted "Jon, a wolf!" I grabbed Annika and was about to grab Ezra and make a mad dash for the car when Jonathan started laughing at me. "They aren't real" he said. "What? How do you know? Look at it!" I said very confused. Then I noticed it wasn't moving at all and started to calm down a little bit. Jonathan explained that earlier that day he was walking across campus with one of his co-workers and the guy flipped out when he spotted one of the coyotes. They were closer to one and could tell it wasn't real. Even knowing that, I still felt better when we were safely in the car. The above picture is exactly what the thing I saw looked like. Tell me that doesn't look real! NKU is one funny place. I wonder how many people are going to be freaked out by these things.
Want to know why there are fake coyotes on campus? Click here.
1 comment:
I'm more interested in the golf course in this photo :)
Post a Comment