Friday, October 24, 2008

BOO at the ZOO



We ran into Josh, Sarah, and Dylan in the parking lot so we were lucky to spend the night with them too! Ezra dressed up as a mouse, Dylan went as a ghost, and Annika went as Tinker Bell. Ezra even wiggled his nose for a nice "mouse" effect.



I had to take a picture of this guy because his costume was pretty great. 

The boys are checking out an enormous spider!



Before we left we got a package from Grandma which had Halloween treats and these pillow cases she made. They are so cute, what a great idea! Thanks Mom! I think she should make some for every holiday!! :)
On another note: Jonathan has one week to finish his dissertation and will defend it on December 9. Wish him luck!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck, Jon! Looks like fun at the zoo. We went today, too, but I wasn't about to brave the crowds at our "Boo at the Zoo" tomorrow! :)

Tracy said...

Fun! The kids look so cute in their costumes.

Becky's Place said...

Cute pictures!! I love the pillowcases. I've been making a bunch. One lady says her kids use them for trick or treat bags on Halloween Night.