We took the kids to the pumpkin patch last weekend. It was really fun, but hot. I think it was close to 90 degrees! Ezra found his way through the straw maze.
Can you find Ezra?
He also got to ride on a pony named Bill. He loved it! (As long as I walked right beside him.)
We went on a tractor ride to the pumpkin patch so we could pick out our own pumpkins.
Jon found a pumpkin as big as Annika! Ezra thought it was pretty cool to get to pick out his own pumpkin in the field.
4 comments:
There is something about kids and pumpkins that make me smile. I think it's because they get so excited about finding the perfect one.
Fun time of year!! Great pictures. I love the main picture on your layout. So cute!!
cute pictures! We still haven't gone, but you're tempting me. I love your new blog page, it is really cute. Its making me want to change mine.
The pictures are great..the kids look adorable....Fall is the best! Also I love Annika new shirt.
Post a Comment