Last night Jon and I got to go on a date. We went out to eat and then went to the mall and shopped around a bit for summer clothes for the kids. We thought that was pretty funny- we finally get out by ourselves and what do we do? Go shopping for the kids! We must be parents. Here are some pictures that were taken while we were out. I told Ezra earlier that day that he was going to make popcorn later while we were on a gone. After that he couldn't stop talking about going to eat "pop'em." So here he is enjoying himself. Also, doesn't Anika look that such an angel! I love these pictures of her.
7 comments:
We think you should let Ezra's hair grow until Auntie Erin can give him his first mullet!!!
We left the mullets behind when we moved out of Rock Springs, remember?
Hey! You have a real popcorn popper. That looks a lot more fun than the microwave.
It's actually sarah's popcorn popper. We should get one though- Ezra would love it!
I'm so glad you found our blog! Now we don't have to count on mom's to give us all the info! Your kids are adorable! I'll be checking in often. BTW i love the long hair, you can tell I only trim landon's hair so its out of his eyes and not pony tail length in the back.
I have fun reading your blog!! Glad you found mine -- Mandy and Alice helped me. I still need lots of help though as you can tell. I'm getting there.
I love those photos of her too...she takes such great pictures.
Post a Comment