Today we took a field trip to the Animal Science Research and Education Center so Ezra and Anika could look at some of the animals on a farm and learn a little bit more about them. It was a lot of fun--Ezra got to pet a piglet and see a horse, sheep, trout, dairy cow, beef cow, and some chickens. He really had a great time, although the beef cow was pretty nervous (protecting her young one) and was making a lot of noise, which scared Ezra a little. Anika really liked to watch the little piglets and the fish and seemed to brave the cold weather with a smile on her face. She really seemed to pay attention to the movement of things around her and stay interested for a long period of time--just one more sign she's growing up so fast!
Here's Ezra in front of the pig and piglets. He said this was his favorite animal of the trip (probably because it was the only one he got to touch).
These are some paintings Christina made for a ward party at church. As you can tell, they are characters from Alice in Wonderland. They turned out pretty good! Christina really had a good time painting them and I can't believe what she can do with a couple of jars of cheap craft paint, some cardboard and a few hours! She is so amazing!



7 comments:
Nice job on the Alice paintings, Tina! They look great!
Sweet paintings!
So, I was wondering, is that animal thing open every day, or was yesterday a special day for visitors?
Okay, just call me a sucker!
Sorry Gigi, our joke seemed a lot funnier at midnight when we posted it. More like the joke's on us because I'm sure there are rumors going on now. Oops!
Kayli- I think it was a special thing they had that day. It was a field trip for Ezra's school. I'll try to look it up though.
Thanks Mandy!
Nice job Christina!
In case I didn't say it before...Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! The paintings were amazing and so much fun to have at the party! Thanks for taking the time to do them!
Post a Comment