Monday, April 7, 2008

A nice spring day

It is so nice and warm here that we spent most of the day outside. I did straighten the house while the kids were napping so I don't feel too guilty about goofy off outside all day. Ezra had some crazy hair while going down the slide at the playground. I'm glad I had my camera with me.

Anika was having fun putting everything within arms distance into her mouth. Speaking of- she is getting her two bottom teeth in. They are right under the gum still, but you can see them! We will post some pictures when she gets them. I'm really excited to see her with a couple of teeth.
Jon got to come join us after a hard day at the office. For those of you who don't know, he turns pages for a living. Haha. Don't tell him I said that!!
Ezra and Dylan took a bubble bath together tonight. Pretty fun times! Dylan was gone for a few days and Ezra really missed him. They didn't want to separate even for a bath so we let them take one together. They play really well together.
And Dylan's mom brought over some matching pajamas for them. If you can't tell they have on Batman pj's. They could be twins! Sarah and I went to BMV the other day and one of the clerks there asked Sarah if these two were her twins or her sister's twins(meaning me). I thought that was funny. I always asked my mom for a sister, but she said no. I guess I'll have to adopt Sarah.
I know Ezra would LOVE to adopt Dylan!
Overall we had a really great day. On days like this I feel like I have the easiest job in the world by staying home and playing with the kids all day!

5 comments:

Sarah Iddings said...

How cute are they!?!?! I love those boys.

Amanda said...

Once again, not fair! We got snow dumped on us here. I love the hair and your comment about Jon's job--too funny!

Alice Childs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice Childs said...

Love the hair! When I was little, my hair stood on end just like Ezra's, except mine did it all the time--no static electricity needed. Thankfully it has calmed down since then.

Christina said...

That's funny Alice, after I posted I thought I should have called that post "My little dandelion" because that 's what he reminds me of!
Once again Mandy- Come visit! :)
I love them too Sarah!