Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Loooooong Day

I found this link from my wonderful sister-in-laws blog and had to share it here. A couple of months ago we were fortunate to get a new computer, a mac, and we love, LOve, LOVE it!! Everyone should get an apple. But even if you don't love apples like us, this commercial is still really funny. Check it out: apple commercial

In other news, I had a really long and hard day today. Kids screaming, whining, crying, begging, etc. etc. and yesterday I was informed by Jon that he would not be here for five (yeah, FIVE) weeks during the summer (which probably made today worse as I was imagining doing this all by myself with no break for so long). So anyway, does anyone want to come and hang out with me for the summer? You'll be treated as royalty!! :) And I'm sure you will receive many, many, many crowns in heaven. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish there was a way you could come out here for a while even the whole five weeks!! We could have a lot of fun. Just think it would be nice and cool and no humidity!

Mom

Sarah Iddings said...

You know we can always entertain you...and you should have called and came over today, I had a very similar day. Sounds like we could have used each others company.

Amanda said...

We love our Mac, too! And the commercials are all hilarious! I would come out there this summer, but with my own baby and toddler and already feeling like a single mom a lot of the time, I think I'll pass. Thanks for the offer, though. :)

Alice Childs said...

I'm sorry you have to be alone for so long...hopefully the kids will turn into little angels for the entire five weeks. (Although I think they are pretty angelic already--)

Teresa said...

Well duh... you come home to Lovell for 5 weeks! That is easy enough, problem solved! I'll see you this summer!

Teresa

Anonymous said...

I agree with me. Like I said Lovell or Cody would be a lot cooler and less humidity, and besides that Abby would love to share all her toys with her cousins.