Here's a new cookie recipe! These are Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
All you need is:
1 box spice cake mix
1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
1 cup chocolate chips
Stir the cake mix and pumpkin together until well blended. Add the chocolate chips. Put by tablespoon full onto a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. They are moist and yummy!!
9 comments:
What a great big brother!
And they are the best cookies ever, thanks for letting us eat them all!
I've made this recipe before. So easy & yummy. Cute pics!
Yeah, they are good cookies. Everyone should try them! Mandy, did you notice that we were inside today? It should make you feel better to know that it was FREEZING here today! :)
Those cookies look great! We'll have to try them. We love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and I love easy recipes.
Let me know if you like them Alice!
I did notice, and I do feel just a little better. :) It's supposed to be 80 here today! It won't last long, but that's okay. I don't want 80 yet.
Can you believe I made them so much I am actually a little tired of them? Although I don't think I would refuse one if someone offered...I'm really not hinting
I love the pics with the stroller!
Hey There! I tried the cookies today and they are really good! Your kids are so cute... sorry I don't comment much but I do read up on what you've been up to every now and then. Hope to chat with you soon...Teresa
Hey Teresa
Great to hear from ya! Glad you liked the cookies!
Post a Comment