Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9 random things.

1. There's a boy in Ezra's class that always tells Ezra he is THE  REAL spiderman. Ezra is a bit confused about it, he keeps asking us if we think that is true. I always ask him "What do you think?" Ezra always says he doesn't think it's true. (But I think he's not all the way certain.) hehe

2. Another kid in Ezra's class told her mom that she likes Ezra because "his eyes smile." How cute is that?

3. Ezra is getting to be quite the ladies man. We were at Annika's ballet lesson last week when the above mentioned little girl walked in, saw him, ran over to him and hugged him then grabbed his face and kissed him right on the lips. His face flushed and he looked at me like he needed rescuing. I wonder, does that counts as his first kiss?

4. I've developed allergies for the first time in my life. I've never been allergic to anything before but this week I've been miserable! There is something in the air.

5. I cannot make black bean chili like a certain Mr. Belt can. His chili is sooooo good and I even begged for the recipe because I love it so much. I've tried to make it many times and it never tastes as good as his. It is really quite sad. 

6. I've been watching old episodes of Scrubs on Netflix at nights. It takes a lot for me to laugh out loud at a TV show but this one is hilarious!


7. We adopted two cats for Annika's birthday. Now we have the same two cats for giveaway. Anyone interested?

8. Our air conditioner broke last week. That is sad sad news. 

9. My goal is to write/illustrate a children's book in my spare time this year. Then again, that is my goal every year.

4 comments:

Kayli said...

You are so awesome. And your kids are so adorable!!

Tracy said...

I'm sorry the chili recipe is so hard to replicate. If you are interested we are having the ward's chili cook off next month, and Dustin will be making it. He makes it a little different every year, but it still seems to have the same effect. I guess my advice would be, don't skimp on the meat, (I know, something hard for you to do), but Dustin is ALL about the meat. He is a carnivore.

Scrubs is a funny show. It always makes me laugh, I'm glad its making you laugh too.

Anonymous said...

I think that is so adorable, his eyes do smile. I am sure this is the first of many girls that will like him


mom

Anna said...

His eye's do smile--he will be a heart breaker!

P.S. We went through a Scrubs stint, too. Have you seen the poo episode? Hee-larious.