I do not like it when you go to conferences in far away places like San Francisco without us--especially on Easter weekends with beautiful, perfect, sunny 80 degree weather.
I really could have used you today when I was trying to get Ezra's splinter out and he kept sobbing about how he wanted Dad to do it because "Dad is more gentler!"
You also missed the hilarity of when I put a sleeveless shirt on Ezra and how he ran around so excited exclaiming "You can see my armpits!"
There were a plethora of suggestions from the children of things that we should send you. Among these were the Easter eggs we dyed:
The flowers we picked in the yard:
And many, many drawings done by Ezra.
We did enjoy the beautiful day as best we could with walks outside, a trip to retrieve our lost kite and some special but messy popsicle treats.
One thing you might not be too excited about is our new acquisition:
I hope you get back soon! You are missed.
Love,
Wife
4 comments:
I miss, miss, miss you guys too! I couldn't sleep last night without you next to me (or one of the kids's elbows in my back). Now I'm tired, lonely, and grumpy!
The easter eggs look great. The flowers look great. I can't wait to see the drawings.
I guess I can never leave again! We had a Spongebob-free house for 4 years!
Well, I'm off to deliver my paper. Thanks for the post--it made my day. I love you guys so much!
AW! so sweet....I didn't know you were by yourself this weekend. You should have came our way, I would have kept you company and Dylan would have kept the kids busy. You know us...all I have been doing since this nice weather is sitting in the yard watching Dylan play till dark, and we miss you being out there!
Thanks Sarah, I should have called you! That sounds like a lot of fun to hang out with you guys on the lawn. Plus I'm dying to see that adorable baby of yours! We should get together the next time one of our husbands goes to a conference!
This is the greatest post!
Post a Comment