We were very disappointed in losing the house. Mostly I thought we wouldn't get another one and that made me very sad but we felt that it was the right decision to not buy that particular house. So with the 8,000 tax credit motivating us, we decided to look just a little while longer. And lucky us, we found a really cute little house that has already been updated right in our price range. We looked at it a couple of times, felt comfortable and made an offer. It was accepted so now we are set to close at the end of April! We are very excited!
So, in essence, we don't mess around when it comes to buying houses! Here are some pics:



7 comments:
Yay! What a beautiful home--even better than the first. The kitchen is so light and beautiful! I hope all works out.
I also LOVE the picture of Ezra and Annika on your blog header-- priceless!
om dream house, i love it, its so cute and really nice inside! way to go i can't wait to visit, thats right i invited myself right over! haha!! love you guys and i hope the rest of the process goes quickly and smoothly. Congrats!!
It looks great!! Much better than the other house. That kitchen is awesome, and you have a fireplace now. Are the bedrooms upstairs?
Mom
Yay--I'm so glad it worked out well! That house is adorable and I love the kitchen!
The house is beautiful! I love it! Good work.
I love it! I'm so excited for you. This house is so cute! A perfect first house.
Wow what a beautiful home!!
Post a Comment