I woke up with Ezra crying that he only wanted Mommy and then stuck right beside me the whole rest of the day. He thought I was the bomb today.
Then when we were in the car Annika asked me if the clouds should say sorry when they cover up the sun. I said yes.
Then we went to look at a new house because our other house fell through. We were set to close in just two weeks. It was sad to sign the papers that meant we lost that house.
After that we went out to eat because we were too lazy to cook and Annika threw up chocolate milk all over herself. Fun times.
Then Ezra and I went on a walk while Annika and Jon played with play dough.
Then everyone went to bed.
The end.
4 comments:
wow. I can't believe you lost the house! I guess that means there is something better for you. I'm sorry about all that.
Bummer! Call me if you want to talk...call my cell.
So sad about the house! I hope you find another one soon.
Sorry to hear about the house. It is such a tough process. I love the stories of the rest of the day. You have two great kids! I love how you describe your days, it really shows what great personalities they must have.
Post a Comment