We had Ezra's birthday party on Saturday. It turned out really well. We had great company and lots of food. The biggest surprise was a visit from Dylan and his parents from Indiana! It TOTALLY made Ezra's (and our!) day to see them! Thanks so much for coming you guys!! It was really sweet and very nice- especially since Sarah is nine months pregnant! It was so great to see you and made us miss our Indiana friends all the more!
I heard that Dylan wanted to see pictures, so this one is for you Dylan!
More birthday stuff to come when I get some time....
2 comments:
oh, that is so wonderful that you all got together!
And Happy Birthday, Ezra!
AW! Thank you!! He loved it! We had a blast....I can't wait to see more..by the way the rocks were great you need to teach me how to make them!
Post a Comment