Last week was the start of my "late lent" in which I decided to give up all desserts for 40 days. I haven't fell off the wagon yet and what do you know? I am eating lots better and don't have those crazy chocolate cravings in the afternoon anymore. So life is now looking much better- those first few days were pretty rough though...and probably why I made rash decisions. A few months ago, I quit drinking soda. Now treats. What's next? Starting to exercise?? Gasp!
Jonathan and I are getting pretty excited about graduation. He's pretty excited about his crowning achievement (I am too) and we're both really excited about seeing family. This is a rare treat for us, so we're really, really excited. I have loads of projects lined up for my mom to help me with if she decides to be in the project mood. (canning salsa, making dresses for Annika, making pillowcases for the kids, etc. etc.) And I'm excited to see the kids playing with their grandparents. They will have so much fun!
Does anyone else want to come visit us next week?
5 comments:
ooohhh...i would love to come visit! ha ha! i hope you enjoy spending time with your family! and i am so glad that you have decided not to stop blogging. phew! :)
We can't wait to see you either. We'll have to see how many projects we can cram into a week!
Love ya, Mom
I'm glad you didn't stop either. I stopped sugar for a month and then went back. You're inspiring me to go off again. Have fun with your Mom and Dad.
When are you coming out here? I've got some projects for you....
nowhere man, we're coming in July so get your projects ready!
Post a Comment