Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ahoy! It's a pirate giveaway!

Aaarrr, Mateys! It is time for our blog to unveil our first giveaway contest. It's simple, really. In order to play, you have to post your best "pirate" picture (of yourself or your family) on your blog, then comment on this post to let us know you want to play. The best pirate picture wins a complimentary copy of the deluxe edition of "Dread Pirate," an award-winning board game complete with treasure chest wooden storage box. 

imgres.jpg


We will choose a winner on May 14th. Good luck to all!

4 comments:

Casey Childs said...

Did you hear about the latest pirate movie??

It's rated AAARRRRRRR!

(That's an Alan joke.)

Linda said...

Poor Annika! She looks scared to death!

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

I'm playing!! I just posted a picture of me on my blog.

Kayli said...

Okay, so how could I not do this?! I know I'm late, but I have good excuses (graduation, in-laws...) --maybe I can squeak in my entry??

If it counts, that is, these are old posts:

http://somethingsclever.blogspot.com/2009/01/two-cool-things.html

http://somethingsclever.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-collection.html