Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stuck inside with time on my hands.

It's been really cold and snowy here so we've been stuck inside. We have been busy though. The kids go to bed at 7:00 which is new and has afforded Jon and I about 30 extra hours a week to ourselves. Plus, Ezra is in preschool during Annika's nap so there's another extra 9 hours a week. It's strange, I don't know what to do with myself! I'm thinking about writing the next great American novel or painting my masterpiece or perhaps learning a new language. Any other ideas?? This past week I've just been preparing for this:

Besides that we have been reading books, doing crafts, laundry, dishes, cooking...the usual. You know, just hanging out:

 Shhh! Don't tell Dad! (95% of photos taken of Annika turn out like this)
I thought I would throw in a couple masterpieces done by Ezra at his preschool. They are learning about the Arctic. That kid LOVES preschool!

A mighty fine walrus, methinks.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the pigtails! (We have some of those pictures that Casey doesn't get to know about, too!)

Becky's Place said...

I love the hair do's!! Happy Birthday!!!

Tracy said...

oh Ezra-that has blackmail written all over it. And right before his birthday-what are you thinking Christina?! I had a good laugh. I'm sure you didn't do it without Ezra asking you to, so he will have to take some of the blame