Monday, January 12, 2009

Ezra's first day of preschool!

Ezra went to his first day of preschool all by himself today. It was really hard on me to leave him there, but I tried really hard not to let him show how scared/sad/unsure I was to leave without him. After three hours I went to pick him up, fully expecting him to run into my arms when he saw me. Sadly, no he did not run into my arms. I actually had to try to convince him that he would be back soon as I pulled him out of the sandbox. I'm glad he had so much fun- but I do wish he missed me a little more. I do think it will be easier to leave him there next time, knowing how much he likes it. 

On the walk home I asked Ezra what they talked about and he told me "They taught me about everything!" I guess we picked a good school!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a couple of cuties! I'm so proud of you Ezra, you're such a big boy! Just think, only 27 more years and you'll have a PhD!

Love,

Dad

Lisa Webb said...

So cute! Way to go Ezra!

Sarah Iddings said...

Yea Ezra! I knew he would have so much fun!