Monday, November 17, 2008

Ezra is a finalist!

Ezra was chosen as a finalist in the 5 minutes for mom contest. Everyone should go here and vote for him. Whoever gets the most votes by December 3 wins $500 for groceries. One vote per computer so go vote as much as you can!! Just click on the below link scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote for #5! Also, tell everyone you know to vote too!!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

I just voted like 5 or 6 times... can I do that? heeheehee!

Christina said...

Nope, it only counts once per ip address, but you can tell everyone you know to vote for Ezra!!

Mozi Esme said...

Congrats! This is an adorable photo!

The Leithead Family said...

I voted!! He is definitely the cutest! Hope you guys are good!!

Sarah Iddings said...

Congrats! I voted and emailed my family and friends to do the same..I hope he wins! He is def. the cutest!

Linda said...

I knew he would be a finalist--he is soooo cute. I'm sure he will win!