Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ezra says the funniest things

Hilarious things Ezra said this week:

While singing "I am a child of God":
"I am a child of God, and he has sent me here. Has given me a bowl full of cherries with parents kind of dear!"
(The song actually goes "I am a child of God, and he has sent me here. Has given me an earthly home with parents kind and dear.)

While in the car listening to Dad talk about how many articles he could possibly publish from his dissertation:
"I'm gonna get one articles from my dissertation Daddy!" 

When Dad asked what his dissertation was going to be about:
"My dissertation is gonna be about the ABC's!"

While looking at the front cover of the Ensign with President Monson on it:
"Look at this guy. Look at all of his red hair. Are you kidding me?!"  (What???)

When mom asked him if he was voting for Obama:
"No, I'm voting for Ocain!"

3 comments:

Tracy said...

i'm sure his voting is a disappointment for you. those are some hilarious things he's said. I love that every kid has their own interpretation of what "I am of Child of God" says

Becky's Place said...

He knows who to vote for!! :) Good job in having such a smart boy!!

The Leithead Family said...

Ha! I love how little kids talk and the things they talk about...and I love to hear them sing!! So entertaining!!