Friday, July 25, 2008

Wagon ride


Yesterday we borrowed Dylan's wagon and took the kids for a ride in it. Thanks Dylan, they loved it! It is so much fun for us to do little things like that for them because they really appreciate it. They display this innocent happiness or jubilation that is hard to replicate when you are older. I guess that's why we have kids, to remind us of all the little joys in life. Bigger, newer, faster is not always better and in most cases it is usually just more headache than happy. We love that our kids remind us to be grateful for the things we have and most especially-for them! (I'm a little more in love with them than usual tonight because they both went to bed at 7:30!! Hurray!)



6 comments:

Tracy said...

adorable pics of the little angels. I'm glad they gave you a break tonight. Wagons are the best! I saw Jon giving them the ride, and I could tell they were all enjoying themselves.

Family Life said...

You have great kids. Those are great pictures.

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Super cute kids! I am also SUPER jealous that they BOTH went to bed at 7:30!! Send some of that good luck my way!!

debi said...

This blog thing is great now I know what your little family looks like. Aunt Debi

Sarah Iddings said...

aw...how cute! 7:30...thats amazing. I am so excited to come home and see you all again. Annika looks so old...and so does Ezra's its amazing how big they get!..Use the wagon as often as you want...See you soon!

Anonymous said...

How the heck were you able to get them to be so early? Colin never wants to sleep at night!
I'm green with envy.