Monday, July 7, 2008

Some more pictures of the kids

Here are some pictures I took today of the kids.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not kidding when I say these are the cutest pictures I've ever seen. Unbelievable! I just want to look at them all day. I'm so glad Annika looks cute in her dress, and Ezra is getting so big I can't believe it. I miss you guys so much. How did you get them to pose so well? They look great! I hope you guys are having fun getting ready for the plane ride! Love, Dad

Tracy said...

I love the pictures! And Annika's face has the best expressions on them. When do you come back?

Casey Childs said...

Where did you take these pics? Well done.

And I thought you guys were driving back to IN..

Christina said...

Tracy- we're back!!
Cas- I took the kids over to the greenhouse that mom works at. there is this car and and old trike, which i didn't use but would be cool too. You should come home and take some pics over there of your kids. The background is the greenhouse.

Lisa Webb said...

Those are the cutest pigtails ever!