I tremble to think what might have happened if fate had not sent you to me. I owe everything: Life, the chance to pursue freedom- that hitherto unattainable ambition, and such abundance of good fortune as had never occured to me even in dreams.
I read your post with gratitute and love too strong for expression in any medium but oil. May I be able some time to express it thus!
Dear Jon, may you keep well. I wish it for you more than for myself. I want my life henceforth to be a source of joy and consolation to you, and with all my strength I desire for you a spirit of well and calm.
Yours,
Tink
3 comments:
Jon--PLEASE come back soon!!
I'm running out of tissue boxes...
:)
I'll pretend I didn't read it, that was too sweet for the public to read! I hope you get to reunite soon. I can't imagine....
I ripped off Tchaikovsky guys. I can't take credit. This was a love letter he wrote. I changed a few words is all. I don't want the copyright police to come get me! I do miss you though Jon!
Post a Comment