Saturday, May 24, 2008

Two Pees in a Sink- Get out the Bleach!


Ezra and Annika have become quite the pair. They laugh at each other's antics and craziness. It is very adorable. One stressing thing though is that Ezra's vocabulary has been reduced to "Unn!" and "Nnnnnnnn!" (think fire engine noises) "Umph" "Gaga" and so on- to be just like Annika. He thinks she is the best. It is a bit frustrating for us though because we know he can tell us just fine what he wants, but he won't. He has reverted to babyhood, I guess. We are hoping that his friend Dylan comes back soon so he will start using actual words again. He did say something funny the other day however. I was looking around the living room and sighed, and said "This place is really messy and I don't feel like cleaning it." Then Ezra said "Don't worry Mom, Dad will do it." He cracks me up.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, I am so tired of the baby talk and baby whining that comes out of Evan's mouth! I feel for you. We should get those 2 together. Maybe they'll bug each other enough that they'll start talking normal again!

Sarah Iddings said...

Dylan will be home soon, and I am sure they will do their share of talking once he arrives...lol...I am so excited to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

They are so CUTE!!!

Charlotte said...

Cute blog, Christina! Your kids are so cute! I found you blog-hopping from Heather's. :)

Julia and Aaron said...

That's a cute picture:). Eldon is is really obsessed with fire trucks. Just loves them. Anyway, I'm over at julialice.blogspot.com and my email is julialice@yahoo.com. We're free this whole week so any morning would be great!