Friday, May 23, 2008

Not a great week.

This has not been a fun week for us. Ezra was pretty sick for most of it. He would get a fever, I would give him Tylenol, it would go down, and then a few hours later he would have a fever again. For three or more days it was like this. Not fun. So I let him watch hours and hours of Bob the Builder which he still wants to do now that he is feeling better. It's been raining outside so I let him. I don't know how I am going to curb this particular bad habit of his.It's been pretty much a horrid week and I wouldn't want to repeat it. On the bright side though, Annika did not get sick. Let's cross our fingers that she stays well.Here's a few pictures taken of them this week. As you can tell, Ezra was feeling much better by this point.By the way, Jonathan is trying to come up with a hobby. If you have any suggestions of any cool, fun, interesting, inexpensive, or manly hobbies would you please leave a comment? Thanks.





3 comments:

Sarah Iddings said...

I hate that you're having a bad week. But its great they are getting better and that Annika isn't getting it. Also, the last picture of them on the floor is so precious!!

Alice Childs said...

I'm glad Ezra is feeling better. As for a hobby, I would suggest quilting, but while it is cool, fun, and interesting, it is neither inexpensive or manly....hmmm...I've got nothing. Sorry Jon.

Amanda said...

I'm sorry you had such a horrible week. Sick kids are the pits! Jon, do NOT take up golf. Contrary to what some people might say, it is not cool (unless you're Tiger Woods), not all that interesting, definitely not inexpensive, and manly is questionable. I'm really no help either.